S.T.C. Combined Transportation Service is a reference point in the intermodal transport sector for the countries of the Maghreb area:
able to respond to every transport need, offering tailor-made solutions for its customers who ship goods - in import or export - between Europe and North Africa,
independently and reliably managing freight transport both by sea and by land.
With a fleet of over 700 vehicles, S.T.C has been able to grow at a constant pace, transforming itself from a regional company into an international reality with three branches on two continents.
New destinations with high potential for development with consolidated managerial capacity in the combined transport sector have allowed S.T.C. to quadruple its turnover over the last 10 years.
- Renato Bertacci founded S.T.C.
- The complementary activity of Rental Trailers starts
- Opens the S.T.C. Tunisie s.a.r.l.
- The subsidiary S.T.C. opens in Morocco MA (partnership with local entrepreneurs)
- The subsidiary S.T.C. opens in France France s.a.r.l.
- S.T.C. service begins on Malta
- S.T.C. begins the service on Libya (serving oil companies)
- S.T.C. obtains ISO 9001/2000 quality certification
- New headquarters inauguration in Tunis with a customs warehouse and a large area for vehicles and goods
- S.T.C. acquires the status of customs warehouse in the Head Quarter of Genoa
- The MyJet project for passenger transport on the latest generation business jet is born
- Implementation of the fleet of 150 mega latest generation vans (ndr: box and tilt trailers) and curtainsiders
Interested in our solutions?
Contact us to learn more about our services